Since the Christmas season approaches, many children enjoy sending a letter to Santa Claus. You can make a child’s Christmas more fun by starting your very own Santa letter writing business. Create a process through which parents can contact you and give you particulars on which their child wants for Christmas. You’ll mail back santa claus letters kids that goes directly to your child.
1. Register your company together with the local government business office to have a business certificate. This will allow you to open a banking accounts to just accept payments in check form or online, and will also also permit you to open a post office box in your company name. Additionally, you will require the business certificate to submit tax on the business every year.
2. Rent a post office box for a return address in your Santa letters. You want to avoid giving your property address as being a return address in case you are sending letters to strangers.
3. Create a price per letter for the Santa letters. Roll all costs into your price, including postage, so that you present one price per letter. Research other Santa letter services to discover precisely what the going rates are to get a Santa letter, and maintain your pricing competitive based on that information.
4. Create multiple letter templates to be utilized on Christmas stationery. If kids are in one home, or if there are several children from the same neighborhood, you are going to want each child to feel just like he’s received a personalized letter. Create between 15 and 20 templates for your letters. When creating your templates with a word processor, leave spaces where it will be possible to input private data like the child’s name, one gift she wants for Christmas and also the city she lives in.
5. Market your service online through the free social networks and by posting on discussion boards that parents use. You can even want to buy display advertising with your local newspaper or, provided you can afford it, inside a national parenting magazine.
6. Add a deadline date of December 1 inside your advertisement, and let parents understand the last letters will probably be mailed by December 8. This enables lots of time for parents to have their requests for your needs, and provides the mail sufficient time to reach the kids even through the busy holiday period.
7. Address the envelope for Santa’s letter to the child, create the return address the North Pole, put Christmas stickers around the envelope and create a postmark that can make it appear the 39dexopky has come from the North Pole. To create the North Pole postmark, use a red circle graphic having a white interior and print “North Pole” within the circle in green. The graphic may be on the sticker or might be printed entirely on the envelope.
8. Mail the letter to the child inside a larger envelope addressed towards the parents. The mother and father could then get the letter to the child. Make sure to advise parents before they buy your service that this is the way you will be sending the letters.